To view these downloads you will need the Adobe Reader.
Recent Newsletters and Leaflets from SDGP
- County Council Election leaflet for Minchinhampton, Brimscome, Thrup, Chalford and Bussage - April 2017
- County Council Election Leaflet for Bisley and Painswick - April 2017
- County Council Election Leaflet for Stroud Central - April 2017
- New Year Newsletter for Stroud - January 2017
- New Year Newsletter for Minchinhampton, Brimscome, Thrup, Chalford & Bussage - January 2017
- Stroud District Green News - Autumn 2016
- Green News for Bisley, Eastcombe & Oakridge Spring 2016
- Green News for Central Stroud Spring 2016
- Green News for Coaley, Uley & Nympsfield Spring 2016
- Green News for Nailsworth Spring 2016
- Green News for Wotton-Under-Edge Spring 2016
- Green News for Brimscombe, Thrupp and Rodborough Spring 2016
- Green News for Randwick, Whiteshill and Ruscombe Spring 2016
- Green News for Slade Spring 2016
- Green News for Valley Spring 2016
- Stroud Town Council Election Leaflet Spring 2016
The Green Party and Our Policies
Migration and Refugees
Javelin Park Incinerator
Health and Social Policy
Transport and Cycling
- "Pedal Power", a report by Rebecca Aldam for Cllr Sarah Lunnon, demonstrating that changes to policy on cycling infrastructure could bring economic as well as health benefits.
It is astounding that providing Cycle Infrastructure can realise benefits of £19 for every £1 invested, yet local and national governments still only really invest in building roads for cars (with the notable exception of London, although our capital city doesn't even make the longlist for the worlds most cycle friendly city).
"Pedal Power" demonstrates the benefits of a change of policy to our wallets and our waistlines, and the truth is 'building roads to reduce congestion is like losening your belt to lose weight'
Read, share and discuss this report and then demand the Freedom, Security and Protection we need to cycle; to benefit our economy and our health!